From Tablecloth to Valance

The Ingredients:


Tablecloth:  Moda Blue Fruit Tablecloth


Wrights Double Fold Bias Tape: Berry



Lining:  Blackout Fabric





I just cut the corner off , cut a blackout lining piece, and bound the edges with bias tape.  Then I added a “sleeve” to the back for a tension rod and voila!  One valance done.  I have the Roman shades ready to put up but alas, I can’t until the trim is up and painted. 

4 thoughts on “From Tablecloth to Valance

  1. Pingback: A Bit of Color « Paradoxology

  2. I love it! You are so creative. Can you show a closeup of the bias tape on the edges? I especially would like to see how you did the curves. Only if you have time of course. I so enjoy reading and seeing your projects. It inspires me to work on my own. 🙂

  3. I’ll take pictures as I do it on the second one today so you can see. I did this the cheater’s way with double fold bias tape. OOOh, that reminds me… I need more.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s