Well, I’ve taken fifty pictures of this thing, and all are pathetic. So, I’m settling for pathetic. I burned the edges a smidge to make it pop but that’ll have to do. Maybe I’ll retake tomorrow. Maybe. I doubt it.
I decided to make a descending size for the fun of it. The edges blended into the background, so I embossed the edges of the squares as well as the roses behind them. I used the ribbon as element 1 rather than other paper.
Stamps- SU Elements of Style
Ink- Versamark & SU Sahara Sand
Paper- Gina K Pure Luxury white, SU Watercolor paper
Accessories- Sheer Ivory Ribbon
Tools- Embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, Cuttlebug small embossing folders
Adhesive- Thin glue dots and SU Dimensionals.