Ok, so this one was just too funny. I started working on this sketch, knew I wanted to use that stamp and that sentiment, but as I worked, I began to fear I wouldn’t like it. Not sure how to explain it, so let’s just say I didn’t think I’d like it and settle for that. It was probably the pink. I seem to have issues with pink. Well, I sewed the strip onto it with a nice zig zag. Easy peasy. Looked better. Punched out the mulberry paper flower parts. For the record, they don’t punch easily. Dumb paper.
Anyway, once the flower was made, I started feeling a little more confident. Got mama’s girl on there and hey… not too shabby! Of course, the moment I attached the flowers and they were good and set, then I realized a COOL way to make them. I’ll be doing more tomorrow and trying out my idea. Once I was done, I kind of liked it. It won’t go in my list of favorites, but at least I like it.
Stamps- Unity March KOM
Ink- SU Close to Cocoa
Paper- PTI Something or another “Blush”, White mulberry paper, and Ippit’s latest DP that I can’t remember
Accessories- SU Pear (I think ) Seam tape, brads of obscure origin, SU Mini Clips
Tools- Trimmer, Score Board, Scissors, SU Flower, Butterfly, and two circle punches, Sewing Machine
Adhesive- ATG gun, SU Mini glue dots, Glue spots.