This time, I tried embossing on mulberry paper. LOVE it. Such a cool texture. It didn’t photograph well, but the idea is still the same. The odd thing is, in person, the red matches the glitter dot paper perfectly. Here it looks way off.
To me, the whole thing looks like a pre-printed quilt though. I know better than to use more than one print from a collection, and I did it anyway. I’m paying for it. It looks “canned” but oh, well. It’ll still work. It is a UIU (use it up) thing, so that was also nice. Get rid of those scraps! Cool beans!
Stamps- SU Trimming something
Paper- PTI White, SU Red, SU Dp, SU Green
Ink- Versamark, SU Cherry Cobbler, SU Black
Tools- Heat Gun, embossing powder
Adhesive- ATG gun, SU Dimensionals