The card turned out to be really easy to do… after I spent forever trying to make it complicated. Why do we do that, anyway? It’s ridiculous! So, after I tried to cut that bird out with every die I own, I just used the whole paper for a background. Duh! And, I finally got smart about this stupid anniversary stamp AFTER I fought it… AGAIN. OY. See, this stamp came crooked–very crooked. Every time I used it, I had to get out the positioner, play, pray, and play some more. (Maybe if I had prayed some more I wouldn’t have needed so much playing. hee hee) So, when the duplicate card came out slightly crooked… AGAIN… I zapped that puppy in the microwave, peeled off the rubber, straightened it, and voila. Never again will I try to put up with a crooked stamp. If it comes that way, I’ll fix it. If I put it on the block that way… I WILL FIX. Hmph.
|Stamps: Anniversary stamp that I bought and fixed. HA!|
|Paper: MME… “Cowboy”, SU Always Artichoke, and Confetti|
|Ink: Unity Pallette Burnt Umber|
|Accessories: Wrinkled seam binding, the flower from a bobby pin, a colored MS pearl (hers was too blue/gray), and Nestabilities labels 8|
|Techniques: I call it “git ‘er done”|
|Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1- easy peasy|